20 square meters of lawn ready in rolls
PRICE INCLUDING VAT AND TRANSPORT
90% Festuca Arundinacea 10% Poa Pratense
20 m2 pallet, 40 rolls
Real grass rolled lawn obtained from a mixture of 90% of fescue arundinacea and 10% of poa pratense.
It is the most classic English lawn. Evergreen and resistant to trampling and shade.
Placed on the ground it will be sufficient to irrigate it and the lawn will sink its roots into the ground.
Easy take root due to a dense root system. Within a few days it will complete its take root and you will have a thick and dense real grass lawn.
The installation is simple and immediate.
This 20 sq m pallet sales solution is designed for those who want to buy the lawn in rolls quickly and easily.
NB. Delivery takes place on average in 5/6 days from the order and 24 hours from collection, upon notice from our delivery office.
- Festuca arundinacea (%)
- Poa pratense (%)
- Number of clods
- Thickness of the clod (cm)
- 1.5 - 2
- Clod size (cm)
- Cold resistance
- medium high
- Resistance to heat
- Trampling resistance
- Resistance to shade
- Resistance to drought
- Salinity resistance
- medium low
Rolled Lawn Installation
It is necessary to lay the lawn within 24 hours of delivery to ensure its integrity.
1. Removal of any coarse residue from the soil (organic and non-organic).
2. Total elimination of weeds: weeding based on glyphosate and false sowing if necessary.
3. Processing of the substrate if there is an excessively compact and asphyxiated ground. Correct the soil if it is excessively silty or sandy, in the first case with peat and in the second case with sand or lapillus.
4. Accurate leveling to avoid harmful water stagnation. Keep the ground level at least 2 cm below the level of sidewalks or walkways in general.
5. Fertilization based on PK to stimulate the root development of the root ball.
6. Laying the lawn: carefully arrange the clods and mount them offset. In very large plots, irrigate as you lay to avoid dehydration of the lawn, especially in the summer season. Do not use small pieces of sod as they quickly become dehydrated. Once the laying has been completed, make sure the carpet adheres to the underlying ground (rolling), to eliminate air pockets that would prevent it from rooting.
7. Irrigate abundantly as soon as the lawn has been laid. In the following days, make sure that the water supply always keeps the clod and the underlying soil very humid to help root it. It is advisable to irrigate in the coolest hours of the day: early morning. About a week to 10 days after installation you should no longer be able to lift the clods.
8. Gradually decrease irrigation trying to accustom the turf to the lowest possible water supply depending on the terrain, sun exposure and season.
9. Preventive fungicide treatment , especially in the summer season.
10. First mowing of the lawn about 10 days after installation e always collection of the cut.
11. There are no seasonal limits for the installation of the lawn, it is good practice, however, in case of installation at high temperatures, to prevent fungal attacks with specific products and never install in the presence of frozen ground.
12. Fertilization: slow release fertilizers are recommended to avoid scalding of the turf at the vegetative restart and in the autumn period.